Sunday

Go and solat pleasee...

Assalammualaikum Amirah ,
it's kind of sad for me to know that you yourself, sometimes, refuse to do solat. Yes there were days where I won't complete my 5 tasks.
Amirah, dear, if you refuse to solat because you did something bad before praying then it would be even better if you go and take wudhu' and solat.
If you think that you are not worthy to pray to Allah because you're a sinner. Then you should know that Allah love HIS  slaves who sins and repent.
There were times where I thought that asking for forgiveness is a waste of time because I know I'm going to repeat it again and I know I'm not sincere. Somehow or rather I would always question myself whether HE is tired of forgiving me but alhamdulillah Allah is never tired, never.

To even think that HE would get tired is wrong because I've underestimate him. Humans may get tired of one another but Allah would never get tired of you from repenting until the day of resurrection comes.

So amirah, please go and solat. Even when you've done 'IT' again just go and solat. Even when you know that you are not sincerely praying to HIM. Just solat. Even after you've done and you don't know what to ask for. Just go and solat.

Just go and solat amirah and believe that after performing it, your day would go on well. Yeah, something might go wrong and someone might test your patience but if you could defeat the syaitaan to solat and sujood in front of Allah than you could get through every problems and you shall face them with bravery, patience and without the slightest thought of giving up.

If only everyone could see the beauty in solat they would never missed it. =(

So pray now amirah or pay for your sins later in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment